Deutsch: Stück / Español: Pieza / Português: Piece / Français: Pièce / Italiano: Piece
Piece or pieces may refer to A single unit of something or an informative or creative work, such as a work of art, journalism, academic research, etc. Musical piece, a work of music, sometimes called an opus.
n the fashion context, a "piece" typically refers to an individual item of clothing or accessory. Here are some examples:
- "I love your dress, where did you get that piece?"
- "This necklace is my favorite piece of jewelry."
- "I'm looking for a statement piece to complete my outfit."
Some similar terms in the fashion context include:
- Garment: This is a more formal term for a piece of clothing. It can refer to any type of clothing, such as a dress, shirt, or pants.
- Accessory: This term refers to any item that is worn with clothing to complete an outfit, such as jewelry, hats, or scarves.
- Item: This is a general term that can be used to refer to any type of clothing or accessory.
- Article: This is another general term that can be used to refer to any type of clothing or accessory.
- Ensemble: This term refers to a complete outfit that is made up of multiple pieces, such as a dress, jacket, and shoes.