Hardy Amies Couture House refers to a Couture and fashion house for men and women founded by Sir Hardy Amies in 1946 at 14 Savile Row, London. Hardy Amies brought the "New Look"" ove r from France after World War II, and in 1948 he started to dress the then Princess Elizabeth. Hardy Amies was the first brand to bring designer men's suits to the high street through a range sold in Hepworths in the early 60's.

In 2001 Hardy Amies was acquired by Hardy Amies Plc and Sir Hardy officially retired in 2002 and died one (1) year later. Today Hardy Amies is the last remaining couture house in the United Kingdom, as well as a directional fashion house.
(See Hardy Amies Biography)